Thursday, 11 July 2013

Photo catch-up!

Since there was such a gap between posts, here is a little photo round up of the last two months, if you would like to see. (You can click the photos if you want to see them a little bigger.)

I had some exams...

revision break // exam stress : Bahaa took his notes with him to the bathroom and dropped them in the shower // adorable care package from my sister :)
and finished my exams!


With four weeks between exams and graduation you'd think I had a lot of time on my hands but it filled up pretty quickly...
We went to Portugal, and made the most of our last time in Durham (for some of us anyway).


Primal. Barbecuing in Portugal after all the boys proved useless 
Pretty idyllic
a rare snow-less view from my window // walking to the boathouse at 6am on Hatfield day
Bahaa & I had our 2nd anniversary :)
Al fresco dining and lots of beer (/champagne) pong
last ever formal
 And then I graduated!

robed and ready // the Graduate! // trip to the Farne islands with Dad
And then finally I came back to Bournemouth, where the weather has been GLORIOUS and it's actually felt like being on holiday.

Sailing with Dad // Chilli lemon seafood linguini // banana and strawberry "gelato", loosely based on the Lononder's recipe
Charlie was home for the weekend and we went with Judy to an incredible dessert cafe // Ice cream sundae for me // this is pretty much what I've been doing all weekend ;). It's good to be home!


Find me on instagram, I'm genevievemartin :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing your exams lovely xx

    http://www.adayinmywheels.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chloe! As you can see, I was more than pleased ;)

      Delete